Saturday, November 1, 2008

Happy Halloween!!!!!!!!!!! (Gail, can I see this entry like my 4th task about Halloween?! ^___^)

Some picture that I took on Halloween!! ^__^ :

This is my 2ND class:




3 Skeleton and Mr.....Fire!!! :D





2 teachers, I don't know them, but they were really nice so I wanted to take a picture of them!!




And this is me!! :)) :)) Very surprised huh?!! I borrowed this mask from Mohamed, my classmate!!!




This picture I took on the bus, I don't remember what the character that man dressed up, but I can know that in a movie called "Van Helsing" :p When I took this picture, I took sneakily, it means that man was not supposed to know that I took the picture of him....But, when I posted this picture on my blog... I realized that he knew!!! Oh my god, look at his eyes and you will see that he was looking at me.....AAAAAAAAAAAA!!! @_____@ T____________T





This is my teacher who teaches me in the second class. She dressed up the lady in an old-fashion...




A fight between Mrs.Gail and Mr.Skeleton!!! =))




That's it!! I still have a lot of pictures but I'm....lazy now!!! hahaha This is the 1st Halloween in Seattle, America I have and I really enjoyed it!! I had so much fun in that day and I can't wait until next Halloween ^___^ Happy Halloween!!!!

Bonus: some picture that I took from my boyfriend's blog!!! When I posted these pictures I had to close one eye and open one eye...... hahaha, enjoy it!!! It's really scared, I don't have a responsibility for heart-attack or cannot sleep after see these pictures!!! >:)






1 comment:

Anthony said...

Oh~! I know that skeleton man! He is my friend~! haha:)