Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Week 3: Task 2 - Enchanted Trailer



This film is about a young girl live in a animated fairy tale world, and she has been fallen in love with the prince who is handsome, sing well just like in her dream...Then, she is going to marry the prince and will become a princess but her dream was prevented by the prince's mother, who is a evil queen...She uses her black magic to send our the princess to a world, where there is no the notion about true love.....Manhattan!! That time is when the fairy world and the real world become one, and the princess becomes a real girl live in Newyork city...After that, she met a guy who is a lawyer lives with his young daughter and she was fallen in love with that lawyer....But what she is going to do while the prince is coming to rescure her to go back home!! Of course that finally, our princess still can find her truth love and they are living hapily never ever after....

I chose this trailer because I want to introduce you guys about a one of bomp-buster in last summer. This film tells us about the truth love, which is so frail and impossible in this real world, but the princess, she still dreams and make it's become true! I've studied that nothing is impossible, just dream and belive in that, your dream will come true!! I really like this film, after saw it, I feel love myself, my life, and everybody around me more! It's also a good and lovely film for all of us!! I'm sure of that!! ^__^

New word:

  1. motion picture (n): a kind of film is projected only in the movie theater
  2. Animated (adj): synonym with ebullient, vatality, lively, happy
  3. Bomp-buster: a big film is expected by everybody

No comments: